Book with Red Rock Travel for the 2012 Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix before December 31, 2011 and grab Early Bird discount rates on your race tickets. Watch all the wheel-banging action happening at the first turn from the K1 Grandstand with tickets priced at only US$ 333. But if you want a bird's eye view of the pitlane, choose from five different vantage points priced between US$ 388 and US$ 663.
Then, opt between four different hotels starting at only US$ 865 for twin sharing rooms for 4 days 3 nights accommodations. Red Rock Travel's Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix tour is inclusive of roundtrip airfare via Malaysia Airlines, Philippine travel tax, hotel daily breakfast, roundtrip transfers, and assistcard travel insurance.
* Airport terminal fees
* Tour guide and tippings/gratuities
* Kuala Lumpur city tour
* Rates are per person basis and subject to change without prior notice
* Payments accepted only in US Dollars
* Race tickets and airfare subject to availability
* Race tickets to be claimed upon arrival
* Passport should be more than 6 months valid prior to departure.
For more info, you may contact Red Rock Travel Philippines by visiting their website at www.redrocktravel.net.